|Benton School District Technology Team is here to assist you with issues regarding your school account and/or school issued Chromebook, Macbook or iPad.|
Our technology workorder for students is located here (click here)!
We will primarily communicate with you via your school email address. Please be sure to keep an eye on that at https://mail.bentonschools.org . You can also review your workorder(s) by clicking the “View/Edit Workorder” link in the menu at the top of this page.
UPDATE 12/28/2020 – Apscn’s work on upgrading eSchool, TAC and HAC is complete. Your old shortcuts/links may not work. Use the following to access these resources:
- eSchool – http://www.bentonschools.org/eschool
- TAC – http://www.bentonschools.org/tac
- HAC – https://www.bentonschools.org/hac
Original Post 12/15/2020 “Planned Outage Alert – eSchool/TAC/HAC”:
Arkansas Public School Computer Network (APSCN) Student Management Unit will be taking eSchoolPLUS (including TAC and HAC) offline Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:00pm (Noon) to begin work applying upgrades to the system. The system is expected to be back online Monday, December 28, 2020.
Staff – ESchool/TAC – Friday, April 3, 2020
To access TAC, E-School or E-Finance from home you must first connect to the APSCN VPN. Instructions for the VPN are here: ApscnVPN via F5 (Jan 2021) (Updated 3/16/2021 with Jan 2021 version)
Once connected to the VPN, Even if the option isn’t displayed, TAC should be reachable at www.bentonschools.org/tac and ESchool at www.bentonschools.org/eschool
If you get the error shown above for Mac users (The session reference number: nnnnnnnn):
- You will need to install a new version of the F5 VPN for accessing TAC.
- Click the start button (lower left corner), type in “Software Center” (without the quotes) then click the App to open it
- Select the “2021 F5 VPN Install” – follow the prompts.
*** If it asks for the server enter: apscnvpn.k12.ar.us
- Select TAC and/or login when prompted.