***If a work order has been submitted and we are no longer needed, please CANCEL the work order (click here) and save a wasted trip.***
Below are suggestions that may help you avoid or resolve problems before reporting to us.
Attention: Technology staff come into your building to work on specific workorders someone has properly reported.
- Reset your password / Unlock your account: https://apps.bentonschools.org/password (click here)
- Check for outage alerts at the top of the IT website: https://it.bentonschools.org
- Verify that all cables are properly and securely attached between all devices.
- Reboot or restart the computer and/or device(s). (this really does help, please try)
- Verify that power switches/buttons are in the ON position. (Including Wifi switch/toggle)
- Check with your buildings Technology Assistant and/or Office to make sure your building is not experiencing a known building-wide or district-wide problem.
- Remember to save your work often and make backups of your data.
- This request form is only available while using the school network.
DO NOT report problems to technology staff as they are passing through your building. Instead, please submit this form properly and a technician will be assigned to you asap.